Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Welcome!

Dear readers (all zero of you, at the time of this writing),

Welcome to Sagan's Brain. I hope you will find the material stimulating.

We'll be touching on science, politics, and anything else that's worth talking about (that's a short way of saying, I don't want to be boxed in by my thesis). There'll probably be some music and film reviews, or recommendations. And I'm really enjoying exploring New York City right now, so bear with me if I talk a little about that. Anything that's wonderful or important will probably get a mention.

I hope you'll join in on the conversation.

2 comments:

  1. hello, just realised you don't have an email for contacting. Nevermind.

    check out http://allwetalkabout.blogspot.com/

    I'd love to get a crossover in discussion and posts. i understand you have a much greater interest in space than my blog shows, but our focus on politics, or indeed, "anything interesting" i think will make networking easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, seems to me your interest somewhat similar with mine although mine are more on humanities side.Nontheles I appreciate the fact that some one is talking about so many material things around us, which is ok but factually it is only so many parts of the realities happening on this planet earth. But again I agree,there are so many of us around, and therefore let somebody else talks about something else.
    with kind regards
    dmtk
    june 8 2010
    inviting you to visit bali
    regards

    ReplyDelete